Our branch lobbies are open. The safety and health of our staff, members, and community remains our top priority. We thank you for your patience and cooperation, as we continue to navigate these unprecedented times together.
Please note: The Drive-Thru Windows and Walk-Up Windows will remain open for account assistance. You may also schedule an appointment
for Member Service in advance.
The Holy Family branch remains temporarily closed.
Increased Safety Standards:
The guidelines below are designed for the protection of our staff, members, and the community.
What to Expect When You Enter a Lobby:
- If you or a member of your household are feeling sick or experiencing a fever, cough, sore throat, etc., we ask that you do not visit a branch.
- Anyone over the age of 3 must wear a mask or protective face covering while in an Align branch.
- You will be asked to briefly remove your mask in order to complete proper identification procedures.
- Hats, hoods, and/or sunglasses are not allowed to be worn in the branch at any time.
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between yourself and others in the lobby.
Banking at a branch looks a little different. We have updated our operations to ensure a safe environment for staff and members and appreciate your understanding as we work through these challenging times together.
- When entering the branch, you will be asked to briefly remove your mask to verify your identity.
- You may be asked to wait in your vehicle or outside to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- You may access your safe deposit box without an appointment. Only one member is allowed in the safe deposit box area at a time.
- Member service appointments may be booked in advance. Schedule an appointment now.
Thank you for your patience.
Self Service Options
We are still encouraging all members to take advantage of our digital banking tools that are easy to use and keep you connected to your Align accounts anytime, anywhere, including: