Effective Tuesday, June 1st,
Align will update our mask requirement policy based on the latest CDC guidelines. As always, the safety and health of our staff, members, and community remains our top priority.
- Fully vaccinated individuals will no longer be required to wear a mask in our branches unless you choose to.
- Non-vaccinated individuals are advised to continue wearing a face mask or covering when visiting a branch for your safety and the safety of those around you.
Please note: If you choose to wear a mask, you will be asked to briefly remove your mask to verify your identity. Additionally, member service appointments may be booked in advance. Check here to schedule an appointment
Our branch lobbies are open. The safety and health of our staff, members, and community remains our top priority. We thank you for your patience and cooperation, as we continue to navigate these unprecedented times together. You may also schedule an appointment
for Member Service in advance.
For additional branch and drive-thru information, including hours, click here
Increased Safety Standards:
The guidelines below are designed for the protection of our staff, members, and the community.
What to Expect When You Enter a Lobby:
- If you or a member of your household are feeling sick or experiencing a fever, cough, sore throat, etc., we ask that you do not visit a branch.
- If you choose to wear a mask while visiting a branch, you will be asked to briefly remove your mask in order to complete proper indentification procedures.
- Hats, hoods, and/or sunglasses are not allowed to be worn in the branch at any time.
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between yourself and others in the lobby.
Banking at a branch looks a little different. We have updated our operations to ensure a safe environment for staff and members and appreciate your understanding as we work through these challenging times together.
- If you choose to wear a mask while visiting a branch, you will be asked to brielfy remove your mask in order to complete proper identification procedures.
- You may be asked to wait in your vehicle or outside to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- You may access your safe deposit box without an appointment. Only one member is allowed in the safe deposit box area at a time.
Thank you for your patience.
Self Service Options
We are still encouraging all members to take advantage of our digital banking tools that are easy to use and keep you connected to your Align accounts anytime, anywhere, including: