Align is taking a phased approach to opening our branch lobbies. Our first priority remains the safety and health of our staff and members. As we begin to allow limited lobby access, we ask for your cooperation with our new guidelines. You will notice that the branches look a little different as we have put additional safety precautions in place.
Important Branch Opening Information
Align’s branch lobbies are open with limited hours for teller line transactions and member service appointments. Member service appointments must be made in advance. Click here
to make an appointment. Appointments are not necessary for teller line transactions.
The Danvers, Framingham, Haverhill, Lowell and Wilmington branch lobbies are open:
Monday: 10:00am – 2:00pm
Tuesday: 10:00am – 2:00pm
Wednesday: Lobby closed
Thursday: 10:00am – 2:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 2:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 12:00pm
The Amesbury, Danvers, Haverhill, Lowell, and Wilmington drive-up’s are open:
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Friday: 7:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Framingham branch’s walk-up window is open:
Monday – Thursday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Friday: 8:00am – 6:30pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 12:00pm
* The Amesbury branch lobby remains closed, but the drive-up is open.
* The Holy Family Hospital branch remains closed at this time.
Increased Safety Standards:
The guidelines below are designed for the protection of our staff, members, and the community.
What to Expect When You Enter a Lobby:
- If you or a member of your household are feeling sick or experiencing a fever, cough, sore throat, etc., we ask that you do not visit a branch.
- Anyone over the age of 3 must wear a mask or protective face covering while in an Align branch.
- You will be asked to briefly remove your mask in order to complete proper identification procedures.
- Hats, hoods, and/or sunglasses are not allowed to be worn in the branch at any time.
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between yourself and others in the lobby.
Banking at a branch will be a different experience. We have updated our operations to ensure a safe environment for staff and members and appreciate your understanding as we work through these challenging times together.
- When entering the branch, you will be asked to briefly remove your mask to verify your identity.
- You will check in with the lobby “greeter” and they will direct you based on your transaction type.
- You may be asked to wait in your vehicle or outside to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Due to safety concerns, the Coin Counter machines are unavailable and loose coin will not be accepted at the teller line.
- You may access your safe deposit box without an appointment. Only one member is allowed in the safe deposit box area at a time.
- Member service appointments must be booked in advance. Schedule an appointment now.
Thank you for your patience and we look forward to seeing you in a branch soon.
Self Service Options
We are still encouraging all members to take advantage of our digital banking tools that are easy to use and keep you connected to your Align accounts anytime, anywhere, including: