Your home is an opportunity to create something uniquely you. At Align, we take the same approach to financing.
Buying your first home is a big milestone. While the process can be daunting, it doesn’t have to be. Our Home Financing Consultants will simplify your finances and in the process you’ll receive the rewards, including .25%** off your mortgage rate and $1000 off closing costs.** Learn more about our first time homebuyer mortgage relationship rewards program.
Our local home financing team will be there every step of the way, providing expert guidance and flawless service to get you the right loan. Plus, with some of the lowest rates around you'll have plenty left over for those granite countertops or a new sectional. We’ll even close your loan in 30 days or less!*Whether you're a first-time homebuyer, looking to refinance, interested in tapping into your home's existing equity or insurance to protect your investment, we can help.
- All Loans Serviced Locally
- Fixed and Adjustable Rate Loans
- New Purchases and Refinances
- First-Time Homebuyer Program
- Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
- Home Insurance
- Customized Budget Planning and Credit Score Analysis
Fixed Rate Loans
This type of mortgage maintains its original interest rate over the life of the loan, which means your monthly payment will remain the same. Fixed Rate Mortgages typically come in 10, 15, 20 and 30-year terms. A fixed rate loan may be a good choice if you:
- Plan to stay in this home for at least 10 years
- Want the security of knowing what your mortgage payment will always be
- Don’t expect your income to increase significantly in the coming years
Adjustable Rate Loans
An Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) is a loan that is subject to rate changes based on market conditions. Typically, these loans offer a lower initial rate, which can translate to a lower monthly payment. An ARM may be a good choice if you:
- Want to maximize your buying power
- Plan to move in the next 10 years
- Plan to pay off your mortgage within 10 years
- Expect your income to increase over the coming years
- Need or want lower payments at the beginning of the loan
First-time homebuyers no longer tend to stay in their “starter” home for 30 years and experienced homeowners often plan to pay off their mortgage long before the 30-year maturity date. Both of these types of borrowers may benefit from choosing an ARM product with an initial fixed rate period.
Align’s home financing experts can also help you create a customized construction loan to fit your timeline and finances. For the ultimate in ease, our “one-time close” option allows you to build one loan that takes you from construction through move-in and beyond. With local decision-making and servicing, Align is here for you … start to finish.
- Fixed or Adjustable rate options and interest only for up to 12 months
- Ability to prepay without penalty
- Fixed or floating lock period - you choose!
- Simple draw process
- Construction Management Company to keep your project on track
- One-time and two step closing options
- Jumbo loan amounts at conforming rates*
- Also available to cover major improvements to an existing home
Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
Thinking about a major purchase or starting that home renovation? Maybe you have some unexpected expenses or are curious about consolidating debt? A home equity loan or line of credit is an easy, flexible way to cover large expenses, like putting in that new pool or paying your child’s college tuition, by tapping into the equity you’ve built in your current home. Learn more or get a personalized quote!
*3.709% Annual Percentage Rate includes .25% interest rate discount for First-Time Homebuyer Program. To be eligible for .25% discount and $1,000 off Align Closing Costs, you must have direct deposit and auto payment from an Align checking or savings prior to loan closing. Offer available for first time buyers with a minimum mortgage amount of $150,000. Not available on no closing cost loans. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Subject to credit approval. The rate and payment schedule is based on a $150,000 loan on a $200,000 single family, owner-occupied property. The assumed credit score is 740. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance and may be greater. At a 3.625% interest rate, the APR for this loan is 3.709%. The payment schedule would be: 359 payments of $684.08 and one payment of $682.18. Rate effective as of July 24, 2015 and subject to change. Limited time offer.