Mobile Wallets are a safe and secure way to make purchases using a mobile device. You can use your Align Visa® credit or debit card to pay at over one million U.S. merchant locations that accept mobile payments. Your information is never shared with anyone and your payments are secure. Learn how to protect your identity when using any of these wallets with your Align VISA® Credit or Debit card.
Use Samsung® Pay with your Align Visa® Card for a safe and simple way to make mobile payments virtually anywhere you can swipe your Visa® card.
How it works:
- Download the latest Samsung Pay app on your compatible Samsung device.
- Add your Align Credit or Debit Card by taking a picture with your camera.
- Enter all necessary information and review terms and conditions.
- Select a method to authenticate your identity and your card will be verified by the credit union. Start using Samsung Pay!
Samsung Pay transactions use a digital identifier instead of your card number so your card details are never shared. Fingerprint or PIN authorization means you control when each payment is made.
See a full list of Samsung pay merchants at Samsung.com/pay.
*Samsung®, Samsung Pay®, Samsung Galaxy S6®, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge®, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+®, and Samsung Galaxy Note® 5 are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
**Message and data rates may apply.
Apple Pay™ is an easy, secure and private way to make purchases with your card at any participating merchant's contactless reader or with a single touch within shopping apps.
- Pay with your iPhone® 6, iPhone 6 Plus, or Apple Watch, iPad Air™, iPad Mini™ 3
- Your name, card number and security code stay private
- The retailer receives only a transaction-specific code to process your payment Visa’s Zero Liability* policy protects you from unauthorized purchases.
Protect Your Account
If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can use the "Find My iPhone" feature to quickly set your device in "Lost Mode," disabling purchasing ability and the ability to get into the phone without a PIN entry. Or, you can wipe all information from your iPhone. You can also contact our Member Care Center at 800-942-9575 for assistance.
*Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc. 1. Visa’s Zero Liability policy covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. For more information, visit http://usa.visa.com/personal/security/visa_security_program/zero_liability.html.
Save time when shopping online or at stores by checking out with Android Pay. Transactions are secure because your card number isn't stored on your phone or given to the merchant with your payment. Android Pay uses a virtual account number to represent your account information that provides extra security.
To add your Align debit or credit cards to Android Pay:
- Download the Android Pay app and open it.
- Sign in with your Google Account
- Take a photo of your card.
- Your Card will be verified by Align
You’re ready to start using your Align Card with Android Pay!
Use Android Pay at any merchant with a contactless-enabled terminal. For a list of merchants, click here.
Android Pay is a trademark of Google Inc. Android, Android Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc. The Android Robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
*Message and data rates may apply.