Connecting With Our Members Since 1922
Align Credit Union is committed to delivering a banking experience perfectly in sync with you. The right tools at your fingertips 24/7. Professional guidance when and where you need it. It's how we've been doing things for more than 100 years.
Our Member-centric approach has been part of our fabric since 1922. We were founded as the Northern Massachusetts Telephone Workers Union (NMTW) to provide better financial resources for area phone company employees and their families. Over the years, our Membership grew. By 2005, NMTW has become one of the strongest financial institutions in the region, extending our Membership to include anyone who lives, works, or attends school in many cities and town throughout Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire.
And we didn't stop there. While staying true to our roots, we continued to evolve. In 2013, we changed our name to Align Credit Union to better communicate who we are, where we've come from and where we're going. As Align, our Members are still at the core of everything we do. We have always embraced the fact that everyone is unique. How we work together should be too.
By providing expert guidance and the right financial tools, we build meaningful connections with Members, delivering a truly customized banking experience.
Kenneth M. Del Rossi
President & CEOKen has been President and Chief Executive Officer of Align Credit Union for over 25 years.
Serving Our Community
Align Team Members are proud to serve the community by serving on many Boards and Committees, volunteering their time and expertise.
- Boys & Girls Club of Greater Lowell
- Cooperative Credit Union Association Tri-County North Chapter
- D'Youville Life and Wellness Community Foundation
- Elder Services of Merrimack Valley
- Girls Inc. of Greater Lowell
- Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Lowell Workforce Board
- Home Ownership for Massachusetts Elders (H.O.M.E.)
- Lawrence Partnership
- Lowell Rotary Club
- Lowell Plan
- Lowell YMCA
- Manolis Family Foundation, Inc.
- MassHire Workforce Systems
- Massachusetts Share Insurance Corporation
- Mass Labor and Workforce Board
- Mass Workforce Association
- Merrimack Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Merrimack Valley VNA
- Mill Cities Community Investments
- Nevins Family of Services
- North Shore Chamber of Commerce
- Octant Business Services, LLC
- Project Learn
- Women's Business League