Mortgage Loan Options
Fixed Rate Mortages
- Various terms available
- Easy to budget with predictable monthly payments
- Consider a fixed rate mortgage when:
- You don't plan to move for a number of years
- You don't want to worry about rising interest rates
- You expect your income to remain stable.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Various terms available
- Fixed interest rate for the initial term and then adjusts according to an index
- Saves money with lower starting rate than fixed-rate loans
- Consider an adjustable rate mortgage when:
- You plan to move or payoff your mortgage within 15 years
- You want a lower monthly payment and are comfortable with a variable rate.
Investment Property Loans
Maximize your return on investment. Whether you're a seasoned real estate investor or are taking on your first venture - be a savvy investor with an Investment Property Loan fron Align.
- 30 Year Fixed Rate of 7.929% APR**
- Non-owner occupied residential properties up to 4 units
- Maximum loan to value (LTV) is 80%
- No pre-payment penalty
Mortgage Loan Programs
We have many loan programs to help make that dream home affordable:
- Conventional Loans
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Portfolio Loans
Information Regarding Mortgage Payment Relief
If you’re among those financially impacted by the coronavirus pandemic, you might be concerned about how to pay your mortgage or rent. Federal and state governments have announced plans to help struggling homeowners during this time. Learn about what to do now, and what your options are for mortgage and rental relief.
Membership eligibility requirements apply. Membership must be established prior to closing. Members must maintain a $5 deposit relationship.
**APR = Annual Percentage Rate. LTV = Loan-To-Value. Subject to credit approval. Please see additional disclosures. Rates displayed assume a 80% loan-to-value, purchase of a non-owner occupied residential property up to 4 units, and a FICO Score over 680. Conforming loan limits apply. All other loan scenarios will be priced through your Align Credit Union Loan Officer. Please contact your loan officer for additional information. APR effective as of 7/27/2023. The estimated payment for a 7.929% APR would be 360 monthly installments of $6.99 per $1,000 borrowed. Payment example is based on a loan amount of $100,000.00. Rates are subject to change. Member must maintain a $5 deposit relationship.
NMLS Registry of Align Mortgage Loan Originators
30 Year Fixed
Home Equity Line of Credit
Start Your Application
If you’re thinking about buying a home, now or down the road, speak with us first. We’ll look at your unique situation and build a customized plan.
Important Notice Before You Apply
Align Credit Union offers many products to suit your individual needs. This Pre-Application request will guide you through some of the important questions and information needed to process your loan. We’re here to assist you. You will need to create an account to start the process. You may save your Pre-Application at any time to either return and complete it, or to contact a Mortgage Originator for assistance. Please complete all of the information fields that are applicable to your situation. The information will be provided to your Align Credit Union Mortgage Originator, who will contact you to help you complete your Pre-Application request. To prepare, the following items will be helpful to have available:
- Social Security numbers for each Borrower
- Employment history and income amounts
- Information on assets, liabilities and expenses
After completing the Pre-Application request, your Mortgage Originator will contact you to complete the process and explain all available loan programs and to discuss what works best for you. Please note this is not a credit application. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions during your Pre-Application request.
Please note: Membership eligibility requirements apply and membership must be established prior to closing.