Buying a home is one of the biggest decisions you can make. Whether you’re in the market for your first home, trading up to a new one, or getting ready to downsize, we have a mortgage to match.
Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Various terms available
- Easy to budget with predictable monthly payments
- Consider a fixed rate mortgage when:
- You don’t plan to move for a number of years.
- You don’t want to worry about rising interest rates.
- You expect your income to remain stable.
Mortgage Loan Programs
We have many loan programs to help make that dream home affordable.
- MassHousing Mortgage Program
- Massachusetts Housing Partnership ONE Mortgage
- New Hampshire Housing Loan program
- FHA Loan Program
- VA Loan Program
MassHousing loans with options to fit your needs. With a MassHousing Mortgage you’ll get:
- Affordable interest rates, fixed for the life of the loan
- Long-term repayment for the purchase or refinance of your home
- No hidden fees or other surprises
- Downpayment and/or closing cost assistance option
- Purchase or refinance with a renovation option
Start Your Application
If you’re thinking about buying a home, now or down the road, speak with us first. We’ll look at your unique situation and build a customized plan.
Important Notice Before You Apply
Align Credit Union offers many products to suit your individual needs. This Pre-Application request will guide you through some of the important questions and information needed to process your loan. We’re here to assist you. You will need to create an account to start the process. You may save your Pre-Application at any time to either return and complete it, or to contact a Mortgage Originator for assistance. Please complete all of the information fields that are applicable to your situation. The information will be provided to your Align Credit Union Mortgage Originator, who will contact you to help you complete your Pre-Application request. To prepare, the following items will be helpful to have available:
After completing the Pre-Application request, your Mortgage Originator will contact you to complete the process and explain all available loan programs and to discuss what works best for you. Please note this is not a credit application. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions during your Pre-Application request.
- Social Security numbers for each Borrower
- Employment history and income amounts
- Information on assets, liabilities and expenses
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: TO OUR MORTGAGE & HOME EQUITY APPLICANTS - Due to the extraordinarily high volume of refinance & home equity applications, it may take us longer than normal to respond to your request. Home Equity and Refinance applications may take up to 90 days to close. We are doing our best to prioritize home purchase applications to ensure we meet closing dates. We request that you allow us a minimum of 45 to 60 days from the date that we receive the property address to date of closing. It is important to let your realtors know this timeframe when preparing your offer to purchase because purchase applications may take up to 60 days. Thank you for your patience and we appreciate you considering Align Credit Union for your lending needs.
Information for Consumers Regarding Mortgage Payment Relief
If you’re among those financially impacted by the coronavirus pandemic, you might be concerned about how to pay your mortgage or rent. Federal and state governments have announced plans to help struggling homeowners during this time. Learn about what to do now, and what your options are for mortgage and rental relief.
Explore Additional Services